Please read these safety instructions, precautions for use and instructions for storage and maintenance before any purchase and any use of the Latex resistance bands.
Safety instructions – Precautions for use
- An elastic band can injure if it is not used correctly or if it is damaged:
- Always examine your elastic band personally before use; spot damaged areas such as tears, holes or degraded areas
- Always replace a damaged elastic band
- Seek advice from a specialist (physiotherapist, doctor, trainer) who has received specific training
- An adult should always supervise the use of an elastic band by a child
- Do not direct an elastic band that is under tension at your head or at another person
- Wear protective glasses if there is a risk to your eyes
- When using an elastic band, please remove rings, watches, bracelets, and any other object that could damage the band (by perforation, tearing, pinching, …)
- If you have used a Latex elastic band in chlorinated water (usually in swimming pools), rinse the band in clean water at the end of use and carry out maintenance.
- If you make an elastic band available to a third party, you must inform them of these precautions for use
- This is not a toy
- Never store in the sun or at high temperature
- This elastic band contains Natural Rubber Latex and therefore may cause allergy
- Outside of its normal period of use, never expose an elastic latex band to direct sunlight.
- Do not expose an elastic latex band to a temperature above 30 ° C, it may deteriorate
- Keep your Latex elastic bands inside your home, at a temperature between 10 and 25 ° C
The maintenance of an elastic latex band is carried out as follows:
- Clean the belt with soapy water or with clear water, with water at room temperature (10 to 25 ° C)
- Rinse with clean water with water at room temperature (10 to 25 ° C)
- Sponge up the water with a paper towel and let it dry completely
- When completely dry, sprinkle the Latex elastic band with a little talcum powder